2200 Gallon Hydroseeder & Landcover Tanker. Client: Enviro Culture Services, Australia
Client: Enviro Culture Services, Albury, Australia
Enviro Culture Services specialises in broad acre landscaping and maintenance, going from constructing landscape from bare ground to maintaining established landscape.
Challenge: In Australia, environmental legislation concerning erosion and sediment control means contractors need to monitor and manage operations in line with government policies.
Solution: The company commissioned a hydroseeder tanker to be used on motorway verges and in housing estates. The 2200-gallon tanker has a Garda pump and a raingun with vertical and horizontal applications. It also features a full-length auger at the centre of the tank to agitate the materials used in hydroseeding. Click here for more details on this project.
- A Major 2200 industrial specification tanker
- Garda pump and a raingun with vertical and horizontal applications
- A full-length auger through the centre of the tank to agitate the hydroseeding product
- Safety cage and full length platfrom to safely access the man hole at the top of the tanker
- A 1.5m sliding gate for pallet access and a ladder with a spring return gate for safe access.